Search This Blog

July 25, 2010

Walky Dog Bike Leash is made in Heaven



On Raven's paperwork it said "high energy". Boy, they weren't kidding! Throwing a ball in the backyard does nothing to wear her out. I want to see collapsing! Gasping for breath! Well it looks like I'm going to have to take it up a notch. I'm not really an energetic person myself so what am I to do? Take her for a run? Work on getting myself in shape? NO! I like to think of myself as working smarter, not harder. That's where the Walky Dog Bike Leash comes into play. I attach this baby to my bike then attach said doggie to the contraption from heaven. We cruise down the street at 6 - 8 mph. While I barely break a sweat, Raven is at a full trot with her tongue flopping out the side of her mouth.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Try to keep up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment